Monday, June 27, 2016

Don't "assume", it will only make an ass out of you and me...........

I have had a lot of practice making "assumptions"....Some haven't always ended up so nicely for me. Like the times I've guessed people being pregnant and they so totally were not, now you can be in labor and I won't dare ask until you ask if I want to hold your baby! OOHHH is that your child? lol There's never enough humor in this world.... So as many things as I've assumed incorrectly I've learned it is the "Devil's Dare" if you choose to go down that road. It really just means that the world of communicating by asking direct questions and waiting for some sort of answer is dead whilst the people play coy. I HATE THAT GAME. Make a note of that. I will be the first to tell you that it is not easy for anyone in the beginning to ask someone a direct question concerning a deep or tough subject if they have never seen it done, but it's not impossible. In this world a lot of assumption comes from large subjects like sex, money, religion just to name a few. Sooooo admit it to yourself first, when someone starts dating you decide in your head whether or not they will have sex or are having sex the longer they are together. It's natural to do considering the genetic makeup of our bodies, then you factor in if they have faith in God, or the Holy Bible and you decipher whether or not they will break the rules. Or I'm the only human who has ever walked the planet factoring in all the info. I think not. I needed more than Luis in my life. I needed to feel whole and at the time it seemed to fit. It was a lie. It was a tactic to break me away from the "kind" of man I needed. I said I wouldn't change a thing about my life and I meant it. It doesn't mean though that every course I was on was helpful or positive in my everyday life. I have come to consider the tender years of 20-30 a decade of learning who you really are. Some of us do not use the decade wisely by determining what was our parents or beginnings and what is truly us or "ours". Your truth comes from taking full responsibility of all your choices and decisions. You need to grasp all things that make you you. I was on that wretched journey. It felt like I was on that road by myself. Many times you can feel like you're on that road by yourself. That is where your awareness of your relationship with Christ fits in. Christians will tell you it should be your first thought. Said the careful Christian. I've yet to meet a politically correct Christian who will let you see all sides of them including swearing when you stub your toe or lose at fantasy football. You can't learn how to put him first or if he is first until you see RELATIONSHIPS for what they truly are. How can you be in a healthy relationship with the Lord but no one else? YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND IF YOU'RE TRYING THAT CRAP. If you can't see that the toxic relationships around you mirror image the one you have with Christ you'll never be able to grow. On the contrary you'll fester into a diseased ridden bupkis. Everyone will pass you by without a moment's notice on the streets or in buildings where people pass one another constantly without even so much as a "hello". Unless, of course, there's an underlying want like sexual attractiveness or money. Prove me wrong email me later. I want you to know I assumed so many incorrect things based on other people's behaviours even about myself. What you have left in your brain to work with, won't factor in "REAL LIFE". It"s similar thinking to attending math class and then not being able to budget in real life. Who cares if you know 2+2.......if you've maxed out every credit card you've owned trying to buy your happiness. That's right accounting doesn't teach you that Target doesn't sell peace of mind. If we had been given half a chance in knowing who our creator was and why he created us, I believe that the people should mirror image the true genuine hope and purpose behind it. I want that for us all. I thought I was going to be different, I was in some cases, but most things I needed to turn over, investigate, and determine for myself what it all meant. Sex, since it isn't perverse or odd when it is applicable to your naked self, seemed to fit at the time and feed the darkness I had in not knowing my own worth. Damn Chubbiness kept my eyes focused on the outside when it was the inside I was looking for the whole time. WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN????!!!! Well think about it, Yes I was chubby but it was what I was taught not chose. If I could just find the mind of the thinner girl each choice I made from there on out would have me thin in no time and stay thin for the rest of my life. Although it took me longer than I thought to find her, I did find her and she's here to stay. I not only found her I patented her. You can't have her. You can't be her. You can be who God created you to be without assumptions and decisions that aren't reallly yours. Stop living in the "it will work itself out" line. People actually die in that line waiting for it to move. You will always need to take action. You will never bypass the intentions of who God created us to be. We can not get out of taking action. Stop assuming and take action against what isn't working. I'll be the first to tell you the minute you decide to do something about it you'll lose 3 friends........Think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment